Monday, January 16, 2012

After all these years....

Yes it has been 2 years since my last blog on this site. Probably because all my need to express myself in the net has been thoroughly and adequately (up til now) been addressed by Facebook.

It seems such a long time, particularly in the digital world where internet companies come and go. But then again, the adage that everything you post in the net stays there forever is proven by blog. Oh well,better be careful about what we blog, that is what I always advice my students. You do not know who are reading, and we do not know how to delete our posts.

I am now excited with re-entering the blogosphere (do facebook postings count?)particularly to join the module on Emerging Technologies for Teaching and Learning and interact with a few hundred classmates from all over the world.

No comments: